Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at 757-877-2054 or schedule your FREE estimate.
MASTER PLUMBERS IN NEWPORT NEWS, VA
Do you have frequent issues with your sewer line?
If your sewer line has chronic issues or severe damage, it may indicate that your sewer line needs to be replaced.
Ready to get your sewer line working like new?
of existing pipe material
in your home (i.e. all the drains are backing up in your house)
Sewer Line FAQ’s
A new sewer line will enhance the flow of your sewer system and if properly maintained, will last a lifetime.
Yes. We are very experienced in abandoning septic tank systems and connecting customers to their City’s sewer system.
We replace residential sewer lines with 4 inch Schedule 40 PVC.
- Never pour grease down your drains
- Only flush bodily waste and toilet paper
- Know where your sewer line runs and pay attention to plants or trees growing near it to better identify root intrusion.
We have dedicated staff to help coordinate a smooth process from start to finish.
- An estimator will visit your location to assess the scope of work.
- Our office will follow-up with a quote, if no subcontractors are involved you can expect the quote in 24-42 hours. If subcontractors are involved it may take up to 1-2 weeks to receive a quote.
- If you approve the quote, a signed proposal and 50% deposit are due prior to scheduling. Once received, we will follow-up for scheduling.
- If hand digging or heavy equipment is required, we always have miss utility mark any public utilities. We will not dig if miss utility markings have not been made or cannot be identified accurately.
- If a permit is required, our Office staff will coordinate final inspection with the permit office to confirm that your job was completed to code.